This Blog Has Moved!

Please visit me at my new location: contrarianfinance.com.

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a record!

Well, despite several initial technical challenges, I've managed to move my blog to my own hosting service, running on Drupal. All in less than 24 hours!

Please visit me at my new location: contrarianfinance.com.

If you've manually subsribed to the Blogspot RSS/Atom Feed, you may need to update to the new site. Feedburner should port over automatically.

Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new site or feeds.

3 comments:

finance said...

Thanks a ton for this suggestions great analysis; this could be the kind of step that retains me although out the day. I’ve permanently long been wanting close to your web-site best suited immediately after I viewed about these from a close good friend and was happy when I was inside a placement to discover it correct after wanting out for a while. Becoming a seasoned blogger, I’m grateful to unearth out other folks taking gumption and including in the direction of the neighborhood. I just desired to overview to display my understanding in your post as its pretty pushing, and lots of web writers usually do not get the credit score they really should have. I’m positive I’ll be back again and will ship out a number of my acquaintances.
Financial Planning

Unknown said...

Your blogs are totally worth giving time and energy.
www.50connect.co.uk/articles/annuities-guide-pension-annuity-rates-annuity-calc

James said...

The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.
agf management